tisdag 22 december 2015

I will never give up on us...

My adorable darling we were meant to be together, We were meant to meet and fall in love. I want to spend every single second of life right next to you. I love to wake up in your arms and snuggle with you endlessly, I am addicted to the way you cuddle with me and pamper me like a baby. I am addicted to your hugs, your kisses and your constant stare. I am addicted to wearing your sweatshirts because I love the fragrance of your cologne. I am crazy about your silly and random jokes and your out of the blue burst of laughter. I cherish every single moment I spend with you. I will never give up on us because love like ours happens once in a lifetime and all I wish for us is to be together, today, tomorrow and for the rest of our lives. I love you.

Aarti Khurana

Inga kommentarer:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...